Can I get an order to stop my spouse from drinking around our children?

You can prevent your spouse from drinking in front of the children only if you can establish that drinking in their presence is in fact detrimental to their well-being.

Obviously, if there is any DUI arrest, or some other alcohol-related arrest, it is much easier to convince the court that a restraint needs to be placed on the consumption of alcohol in the presence of the children.