My Family Court date is in 90 days, but we need to resolve our custody-sharing dispute now.

The parties can agree to go to an independent mediator immediately, and vest that mediator with the same powers as Family Court Services.

The parties can also reach an agreement.

Failing that, you can go to court and ask the judge to accelerate the mediation date because of exigent circumstances.