I have no money to live on and my court date is three months away.

iIn this situation, it is necessary for you to make an ex parte application (an immediate hearing is granted) for funds to live on and to pay bills.

Generally speaking, if there are definable assets you can go directly to the court and make that request before the judge. The court will direct that a certain amount of money be immediately allocated to meet living expenses and pay bills.